The Caroline County Department of Information Technologies (DoIT) is dedicated to providing technical leadership for all County agencies and departments to meet their respective missions through the efficient implementation, operation, and support of computer / communication systems and applications.
We are responsible for the budgeting, purchase, and support for efficient and proper operation of:
- All Caroline County departments end user systems, Network Devices, Servers, and VoIP System
- All Caroline County departments Network and Applications functionality
- Caroline County 911 CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch) system
- Caroline County email system design, implementation, and functionality
- Design, installation, and maintenance of Caroline County networks including local area, fiber, wireless, metropolitan, and wide area network systems
- Audit and tracking of all Caroline County owned technical resources
- The broadband Point-to-Point wireless and fiber optic infrastructure for the Caroline County Board of Education
The DoIT staff’s main role is to serve the technology needs of County departments, so most of our work is done in the field. Our Department does not have regular public hours and our office is not open to the public.
To contact a member of the DoIT staff, please use the information on the right.