Copies of elevation certificates on file may be obtained by contacting the Department.
- Caroline County Emergency Services
- Caroline County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Outreach Publication
- Library Resources
- Frequently Used Surveyors
- 2014-4 Floodplain Management Ordinance
- 2015-1 Floodplain Management Ordinance Accessory Structures
Caroline County Flood Insurance Study & Flood Insurance Rate Maps
Previous FIS & FIRM data may be obtained by contacting the Department. FIRMs may be viewed through FEMA's Flood Map Service Center.
Interactive Maps- Click on Flood Risk Application box on right
- Enter address and zoom in using the tools
This online map is designed to guide homeowners through the process of determining their current flood risk using Digital Flood Insurance Rate Maps (DFIRMS). Pertinent information used by Engineers and Surveyors for modeling and mapping Special Flood Hazard Areas can be downloaded as shape files and HEC-RAS (modeling) data types.
Additional Floodplain Information
Emergency Notifications and Alerts
For additional information, contact Matt Kaczynski at 410-479-8100.